Sensewave is a stealth-mode COVID-19 startup that will help everyone breathe safe clean air in a reopened economy.
Next Update: November 1, 2020.
- Dan Hyman, PhD - CEO/CTO - Device architect; previous tech startup was acquired for more than ten times return in 1 year
- Captain D.W. Chen, MD MPH (recently retired from active duty) - Served as Director, Civil-Military Medicine in DoD / OSD; during the Bush and Obama Administrations, he was assigned to White House Homeland and NSC activities to develop national pandemic preparedness plans
- Scott Hampton - NIOSH/FDA Affairs - 12 years of ANSI Z80 standards committees for medical devices; leads product definition; medical device design, production, logistics, and government sales
- Gus Cavazos - 12 years as Head Football Coach and Athletic Director / Coordinator; 2-time district championships, 4-time bi-district championships and 3-time Coach of the Year
- Lupe De Los Santos - Marketing - Corporate sponsors, sports, and entertainment customers